Lift up Acrobatic Conundrum and Support the Evolution of an Art Form
By supporting Acrobatic Conundrum, you're supporting the evolution of contemporary circus in America. This exciting art form is growing at a rapid pace and Acrobatic Conundrum is helping to lead the charge. We're proud to be a part of the movement, along with Circus Now, American Circus Educators Association and countless others who are discovering and celebrating circus.
You can be a part of the movement too by supporting our spring fund drive.
We aim to raise $20,000 by June 15.
These funds go directly to the people - the acrobats, designers, choreographers, riggers and more - who help make the art we so love sharing with you. With your support, we can reach our annual donation goal now and spend the rest of the year focused on the pursuit of courageous connection through live circus art.
Questions about donations, sponsorship packages or further information about how you can support Acrobatic Conundurm?
For your viewing pleasure, a video celebrating circus' growth!
There are many ways to get involved. To find out more about any of these options, contact Managing Director Susie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer: Usher, fold programs, be a helping hand and see the show for free.
- Upgrade: When purchasing tickets, select the VIP or Sponsor tier for premium seating.
- Social: Bring a friend who's never heard of AC to a performance.
- Donate: Make a tax deductible donation through our fiscal sponsor, Fractured Atlas. (Click on the logo below to donate.)
- Sponsor an Artist: Our greatest assets are our incredible artists. Your contribution will help us continue to grow a space in which these amazing talents can shine.
- House an Artist: Provide a comfortable bed for much needed rest. Artists are kind, generally tired and do not bite. They would love to get to know you and your family.
The Acrobatic Conundrum is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Fractured Atlas will receive grants for the purposes of The Acrobatic Conundrum, provide oversight to ensure that grant funds are used in accordance with grant agreements, and provide reports as required by the grantor. Contributions for the purposes of The Acrobatic Conundrum must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.