Acrobatic Conundrum is a young, quickly growing company. We are seeking an individual who is interested in working closely with the Artistic Director and Managing Director to develop and implement Programmatic and Institutional marketing strategies. This is an opportunity to work with a company on the forefront of the American contemporary circus renaissance. Candidates should be interested in, and excited by, the opportunity to bring this art form to greater audiences.
- Write and disseminate press releases.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Develop online initiatives that attract and engage new and existing audiences.
- Initiate outreach/grassroots efforts with community and target audiences to sustain existing audiences and cultivate new audiences.
- Cultivate and maintain relationship with press.
- Develop new strategies and approaches to increase the awareness of and attendance at Acrobatic Conundrum events.
- Enhance Acrobatic Conundrum’s brand within the community and among key game changers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans tailored to the specific needs, challenges, and budgets of specific events.
- Experience in marketing performing arts.
- Strong writing and design skills.
- Outstanding creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Demonstrated experience in digital communications platforms.
- Knowledge of current marketing strategies and best practices.
- Enthusiasm for online outreach and utilization of online/social media tools in order to cultivate new audiences.
This position is part time. The Marketing Director will have total autonomy over his/her schedule. Due to the fluid nature of Acrobatic Conundrum’s schedule, the position will require varied quantities of work from month to month. The Marketing Director works as an independent contractor and reports to the Managing Director.
Hourly. To be negotiated.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For further information:
Contact Managing Director, Susie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org